If you think it is expensive to hire a professional...





https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-like-working-professionals-jason-hornberger-mba


Excerpt:

The best way to describe any job, which is worth paying money to other people to do, is taking something that is complicated and making it seem easy.  If I would have had the skill to build my own house, I probably would not have paid someone else to do it. If I could cook incredible food and do it in a short time time frame without having to clean it up, I probably would not go out to restaurants. There are lots of examples, but the essence of any service, is taking a task that is complicated or hard or time consuming, and making it look easy. That is why it is worth paying someone else to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Agile Framework (Parody) - By Dan Greenberg

How To Be An Effective Product Owner (The Getting Ready for Work Game) - By Dan Greenberg